Sunday, August 20, 2006

 

Weekly Summary 8/14 - 8/20: 31 Hours

Weekly Summary:

Total Hours: 31:01

Swim = 10,000 yd (3 sessions) Time 3:45
Bike = 367 miles (5 rides) Time 23:13 Ascent 18,460
Run = 30 miles (4 runs) Time 4:03

*This was a good week considering I spent 35 hours at work, so I didnt have alot of time. I stayed the course though, even mid week when I was pretty dead. Switching saturday's ride to sunday was the key that turned me around at the end of the week. Had I rode saturday instead of today, I doubt I would have gotten the 12 mile run in today. I needed that 1 day break after 4 straight days of riding. Even though intstead I still had 3 hr workout, it wasnt on the bike, and that felt like resting to me. I felt great on the bike today on the final day. Now I rest for the week leading up to hood to coast, which will start a 10 day block for me (and Ann)

Comments:
All our hopes are pinned on one xxx phone sex person If Paula doesn�t win gold then we are going to have a postmortem
on this xxx phone sex Olympic team. xxx phone sex
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?