Sunday, July 16, 2006

 
Sun 7/16

Workout Summary: Run 3 (25')/Mt bike 2:05 (20 miles)
Run: With Ann. Easy 8-8:20 pace. Right hamstring sore but stable.
Ann went on to run 9.
Then Mountain bike easy with some tempo and some surges. HR mostly in Zone 1 but held zone 2/3 form about final 30 minutes, brief time
in zone 4 on the hills. Alot of muscular endurance in mountain biking, I can see the benefits (I can feel the benetits..quads a little sore)Hamstring doesnt really bother me on the mt bike, probably because my seat is about 1cm lower than on my road bike.

*Got ART treatment in Bend. Therapist found pretty much the entire hamstring full of trigger points and scarring along the tendon. Tried for an hour to break some of it up but only a little better after. I probably need to go twice per week for the next few weeks up in portland if I can find someone decent.

Diet:
Breakfast: 2 medium pancakes, 4 egg-beater eggs, 4 slices bacon, 12 oz carrot juice, coffee
Lunch: None
Dinner: Went out to Pine Tavern. 3 beers, some steak, rice, salad, bread. No dessert. Some gummi bears before bed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?